Fans want Captain America to have a boyfriend

I've said it time-and-time again... I have NOTHING against gay people whatsoever. I just find it so annoying that they're trying to make everything and everyone 'gay' these days. What's wrong with just leaving certain things alone? I mean come on...

Reactions: Ron505
Captain America had a Girlfriend in the 1st movie, and it follows the comic book correctly.

Jesus next well be having a 3rd bathroom scene to satisfy the transgender super hero's :mad: Our society is in the toilet my friends. Lets just all go Jeeping and put this behind us :rolleyes:

Chris I have to agree with you. I don't have anything against lgbt but I don't like it when society chooses the social norm for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
I don't have anything against the LGBT community... oh wait, I'm starting to.

They need to stop pushing their mental illness onto society and demanding that we accept it as normal. It's pissing me off. Pedophilia is an illness also so should we accept them as normal too?

No.

Maybe he should have a transgender partner? LOL

I too am a bit tired of all the attention that the LGBT community has been getting lately. I think it'll calm down soon enough though. Again, I have no issues with gay people, and while I think transgender is a bit odd, I have no problem with them either.

Is there a place for them in movies? I think yes. With Captain America? NO!

Chris I have to agree with you. I don't have anything against lgbt but I don't like it when society chooses the social norm for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree completely. It seems like these days society is trying to tell us what the social norm is.

Reactions: brown_mule
Is there a place for them in movies? I think yes. With Captain America? NO!

Yep, I agree! There's a place in the movies for it, no doubt, but it IS NOT Captain America. I mean shit, if they want to do it right then they ought to come up with a brand new superhero that is gay from the start. Next thing you know Batman is going to be gay too.

Reactions: derekmac
Yep, I agree! There's a place in the movies for it, no doubt, but it IS NOT Captain America. I mean shit, if they want to do it right then they ought to come up with a brand new superhero that is gay from the start. Next thing you know Batman is going to be gay too.

I feel sorry for Robin.

Reactions: Chris