Finally - Half Doors

I picked up a set for tree-hundo last summer. super excited to use them once the weather gets better. They were originally white, but after about 6-8 (can't remember) cans of the little mopar color match touch up paint, they are looking good! now i'm in the same boat, looking for uppers...

I picked up a set of half’s with uppers. Had to change the color
E66046B7-FC7B-413E-BC66-365D4B3BA1BD.jpeg
F93CF927-AA3A-4883-9C90-D329703C39DC.jpeg

dang...every time I come across a pair they're $600+. I've thought about the JCR's but from what I can tell they don't take uppers? Or maybe they take some but not all?

I would probably keep my full doors for winter/hardtop use and go half for the summer. It rains here for at least a bit, several days a week during the summer, and would be nice to have the soft uppers to throw on and keep me dry when I get caught in it. Flying down the interstate with no doors in the rain makes a real mess of the inside of the windshield and the dash.

dang...every time I come across a pair they're $600+. I've thought about the JCR's but from what I can tell they don't take uppers? Or maybe they take some but not all?

I would probably keep my full doors for winter/hardtop use and go half for the summer. It rains here for at least a bit, several days a week during the summer, and would be nice to have the soft uppers to throw on and keep me dry when I get caught in it. Flying down the interstate with no doors in the rain makes a real mess of the inside of the windshield and the dash.
I run the bestop uppers on my JCR’s.

3AED078F-9302-464B-A891-EC9F56C355BE.jpeg

F8282C54-5B94-4FD2-938B-8A5C3DEEDCD3.jpeg

Well apparently people suck. Arrangements made and agreed to for pick up on Sunday. Guy messaged me today that he sold them. Like seriously WTF. If he wouldn’t of said he would hold them for me I would of taken a vacation.

• Sad
Reactions: taylormade73
Well apparently people suck. Arrangements made and agreed to for pick up on Sunday. Guy messaged me today that he sold them. Like seriously WTF. If he wouldn’t of said he would hold them for me I would of taken a vacation.
Not cool, sorry for your loss :mad:

UCF trail doors have an option for soft uppers