Colorado **SOLD**For sale: Factory LJ Rubicon rocker guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bababooey

TJ Enthusiast
Price
These came off my 2006 LJ Rubicon. The jeep also had aftermarket rocker guards (frame mounted) that covered the OEM rocker guards, so these things are in excellent shape. No rock rash what so ever. Located in Denver area. $100
local pickup. Too expensive to ship.

Last edited:
Each one had one spot of minor surface scale on the bottom side. Backs appear to be perfect, as are the fronts. The rubber backings are held in with adhesive, but the ends can be peeled back a bit so I took pictures of that too. Thanks. 799477994879949

Sorry for the late email last night. Hope it didn’t wake you. I am really interested in these rocker guards. Let me know what we need to do to work out a deal. You could call me at (361) 935-1163 also.

I do have the hardware for them. I’ll be able to get to UPS tomorrow morning to make sure shipping isn’t too outrageous. I’ll text you tomorrow morning and let you know. Thanks.

The add did say $120 shipped, but I was apparently overly optimistic regarding shipping costs. I was quoted $75 by UPS today to ship it to Texas. Sorry to have mislead you, but shipping at that cost just wouldn't be worth it for me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.