WTB: FOUND---Looking for a clean 97-02 stripped tub

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ4Jim

TJ Expert
Lifetime Supporting Member
Will travel Oregon, Northern California, NW Nevada and SW Washington for pickup, any leads would be appreciated.

I have a 1997 black tub with clear title in Washougal wa 98671..make me an offer..it is stripped down to every last nut and bolt

I have a 1997 black tub with clear title in Washougal wa 98671..make me an offer..it is stripped down to every last nut and bolt
Cool, is is in a condition that it could be prepped and painted without any serious issues. Your 2 hours from my Son's place in Corvallis.

Cool, is is in a condition that it could be prepped and painted without any serious issues. Your 2 hours from my Son's place in Corvallis.
It is 100 percent rust free but has some damage along the bottom of the rockers..could be fixed or covered..its not accident damage its from wheeling.

It is 100 percent rust free but has some damage along the bottom of the rockers..could be fixed or covered..its not accident damage its from wheeling.
Can you post a few pic's when you get a chance, it's my son's call so it's up to him.

20220421_171327.jpg

It's not a perfect tub but very useable and not rotten. I have a clean title and tags in hand.

Reactions: TJ4Jim
Not particular and retired watcha got.
It's a 2002 tub, No Vin or title. Back wheel wells are cut a little. I'm going to keep the windshield frame for my new rig. You can have it if you can find a way to ship it or pick it up.

PXL_20220424_154319541.jpg

It's a 2002 tub, No Vin or title. Back wheel wells are cut a little. I'm going to keep the windshield frame for my new rig. You can have it if you can find a way to ship it or pick it up.

View attachment 327425
Rockers and sides appear flat, what's cut up. Were all good on the windshields and most everything else. When you get a chance post a few more pics.

Actually may have to make a Santa Fe run in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.