Found this website to search for automobiles

ZEN357

TJ Enthusiast
So I was searching the web over the weekend just fooling around and came across this website. Thought I'd share it with every one. I guess it searches all the classified websites on the web for cars in case you are looking for your dream car/truck/SUV. I'm not affiliated with them nor am I trying to promote them so if I am breaking rules a sincerely apologize. I just thought I'd share it with everyone cause it was kinda cool.

It's called Garage Recon.

https://garagerecon.com/

About Garage Recon
We are car enthusiasts, who probably just like you, have been searching and buying cars online since the dawn of the Internet. Looking at many different websites for the car of your dreams is daunting and very time consuming. We built Garage Recon to do all the work for you. Finally a site truly built for the end user, with real time alerts, no longer do you have to spend countless hours searching multiple sites wondering what you are missing!

They do seem to be doing something, I'm not sure exactly what.

Their search is done by brand and/or model which works fine, and while I don't mind seeing every "car I searched" that is for sale it would be nice to be able to enter "within _____ miles" to see what's close enough to me to spend an afternoon to go touch/see/drive.

On several vehicle ads they showed, I clicked on the "View Listing to Contact Seller" button to find out where they were located. Every one took me to an ad on eBay. This did let me see where they were but some of those ads had ended 5 days ago.

I never ended up being sent to any of the multiple websites they claim to be searching for me.

I also don't think they are too sure what "car of your dreams" actually means. I guess the Chevy Cruse could be in someone's dream and they will see over 800 of them. If you dream about TJs you'll only see 2 today.:(

@Starrs needs to be aware of this. He searches the classified websites more than anyone has a right to ;)

I used to use search tempest before CL added the ability to do a proximity search. Now you can enter a ZIP and search up to 200 miles away.