Front body mount help

Still learning about these Jeeps a little at a time so bear with me. I need the front center body mount that mounts under the radiator core. Any place that I can get this and is there a part number? It is missing, so I don't have one to size up or even know what it would look like to know it was the right one,,,gregg

04-body-mount-locations-jpg.jpg

1) Short - Dorman 924-356
2) Thick - Dorman 924-354
3) Thick Dorman 924-354
4) Thick Dorman 924-354
5) Short - Dorman 924-356
6) Short - Dorman 924-356

In all, a Jeep TJ/LJ has 6x thick body mount bushings and 5x short. 11 total.

The short ones (Dorman 924-356) include a long and short bolt in the box with the bushings. The short bolt is for the rear, the long bolt is for under the grill. If you use the longer bolt in the rear it'll pop up through the floor. If you're using them with a body lift, use the bolts included with the body lift.

Is it Possible that the bushings situated at position. No:5 have no bolts to hold them in place
Dan

All poof the body mounts have bolts as the bushings sit on both the upper and lower side of the frame holes. the bolt clamps the two pieces and bolts to the body.

I just picked up a 97 and it is missing the #1 body mount. The number you lost for the short everyone says is for a newer style...... Are the interchangeable?