SOLD Front Dash (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zedd

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$20?
I got a replacement so I don’t need this anymore. One of the mounting tabs in the back is broken but it’s an easy fix. Also the coin tray could use a good glue job. Vents are not working obvi. No coin tray
This seems like a beater but anyone out there wants one with an original paint job here you go
2AAF911E-AE56-400D-83ED-3441CEE99971.png
897A440A-7732-47AC-B882-109E5107CA84.png
6507442F-4D22-43FC-9CE0-676CD76B25C6.png

Reactions: bedhed
Great donor part for a double-din headunit, or Android unit. Those bezels are stupidly expensive. $20 is a steal. I'm tempted, but I need another project like I need an extra hole in my head.

If I didn't have my hands full already, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat. This is one of those times when I have to pump the breaks and pass it up.

If I didn't have my hands full already, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat. This is one of those times when I have to pump the breaks and pass it up.
I don’t move till April so if you want it you’ve got time unless someone else wants it obviously

Reactions: bedhed
How much for it including shipping to 46060..??
Thanks
It’s not like it weighs anything would probably be just like 10 bucks. How about we just do 30 via cash app and I’ll get it to you. Private message me if you’re still interested

Status
Not open for further replies.