SOLD FS in Nor Cal Rancho 5000x shocks *SOLD 11/17*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob5589

Certified video trained differential rebuilder
Supporting Member
I have 4 Rancho RS 5000x shocks for the TJ, 55240 and 55128. These were on my TJ for almost exactly a year and have about 2000 miles on them. They are for stock TJ's but, I used them with Moog coils which were about 1.25" over stock and they were fine length wise. No boots, don't like them, but will come with all bushings/washers/nuts. The 5000X is a great riding shock and specifically valved for the TJ.

100.00 for the set. I could ship and that would be whatever USPS charges me. I am near Sacramento CA and work in the bay area, so can meet up anywhere in those vicinities.

Thanks!

QIoB6mkywcNC_fwE3AzN1OV5pKOZdlb9TSSpW6HgYs2MjGx7wjVkjpwATlMlFcdZT_WkWo_As452OzN1Dd=w1135-h638-no.jpg

Last edited:
I added a 1.25" spacer and now they are too short, being at a touch over 2" of lift. I am going to still run the 5000X and have new ones on the way, just longer versions.

Are these still available and can you get me a shipping quote to 38655?

I work for usps lol. Wonder if those would fit wrapped in a LFRB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, still available. They are in factory boxes and I have the shipping box they came in. I will run by there tomorrow and get back to you. Is there a way to use a company discount to save you some dough?

@Rob5589, you changed your profile tag to "I'ma dude playing a dude disguised as another dude", did someone accuse you of being something different? :zlumi:

Reactions: Rob5589
Somebody must be needing these fine handling shocks on their stock/near stock TJ. Pair em with some Moog or HR coils for a great riding rig!

This is a great buy on a great shock. I've been running the RS5000X for sometime and think they are valved perfectly and are one of the best TJ shocks. Anyone looking for stock length shocks should jump on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.