Google Ads and Search Optimization for my Business

Midnight LJR

In search of Rubicon flares.
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Hey guys,

Is there anyone on here that is an expert at Google Ads, etc. I am looking for someone to help me fine tune my ads I am running for my Jiu Jitsu Gym.

Thanks in Advance. Obviously would be willing to pay for your services if you're a professional.

Last edited:
I do this (and other web related stuff) for a living, yes. How is your website in terms of landing pages? Does the appropriate ad go to a landing page that is hyper-focused on content relevant to the ad?

I do this (and other web related stuff) for a living, yes. How is your website in terms of landing pages? Does the appropriate ad go to a landing page that is hyper-focused on content relevant to the ad?

I built it using wix. I only have the 1 add for now that goes to home page. I am just working to generate some “coming soon” interest for now as I won’t be open for 6-8 weeks.

I guess that’s a good point though. Is it generally better to run separate ads for women’s classes, kids classes, etc?

I built it using wix. I only have the 1 add for now that goes to home page. I am just working to generate some “coming soon” interest for now as I won’t be open for 6-8 weeks.

I guess that’s a good point though. Is it generally better to run separate ads for women’s classes, kids classes, etc?

Ideally you want a specific landing page on the website for each keyword search term / ad.

So for instance, if you want to target "kids jiu jitsu classes" you'd have an ad talking about kids jiu jitsu classes and then that ad would link to a specific page on your website all about kids ju jitsu classes. This is a very common tactic for ads campaigns that work and perform well and it's one I encourage.

So yes, if it were me I would have separate ads, but then I'd also have one ad that just sort of targets classes in general (for all ages).

Ideally you want a specific landing page on the website for each keyword search term / ad.

So for instance, if you want to target "kids jiu jitsu classes" you'd have an ad talking about kids jiu jitsu classes and then that ad would link to a specific page on your website all about kids ju jitsu classes. This is a very common tactic for ads campaigns that work and perform well and it's one I encourage.

So yes, if it were me I would have separate ads, but then I'd also have one ad that just sort of targets classes in general (for all ages).

Cool, thank you. I will work on that.

Not exactly an "expert" at Google Ads but I've been running ads for my own business for a few years now. The key is to keep testing different ad sets and see what's working best for your audience.

Now, regarding fine-tuning and getting insights, I stumbled upon the AdSpy software a while back. It allows me to see what campaigns my competitors are running, and I sort of adapt their strategies and targeting for my own campaigns. It's straightforward and can be a game-changer.

Anyway, best of luck with your Jiu Jitsu Gym ads. If you invest some time in learning and observing what others are doing successfully, you might find that there's no need to pay extra to "experts".

Reactions: Midnight LJR