Got Big Boyed

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Weather getting nice in Alabama, so i thought I’d get away with the one I love . Brought my wife too.

Loaded the bikes on the TJ bike rack and went to ride a great bike trail.

Stayed at a historic hotel , and get up the next morning, and some pervert in a JLUR is parked all over me . 35’s sitting on the line , with available parking everywhere.

First , I’m like , cool , 03 and 19 Rubis, the complete era to date . Nice .

Then I saw how close he had parked ...I thought, that dude is trying to big boy me !

Oh well , talk to me in 250,000 miles , my 4.0 will still be humming , Mr.5000 lb v6 .

Well, that’s my weird post of the week . Keep em straight out there!

Weather getting nice in Alabama, so i thought I’d get away with the one I love . Brought my wife too.

Loaded the bikes on the TJ bike rack and went to ride a great bike trail.

Stayed at a historic hotel , and get up the next morning, and some pervert in a JLUR is parked all over me . 35’s sitting on the line , with available parking everywhere.

First , I’m like , cool , 03 and 19 Rubis, the complete era to date . Nice .

Then I saw how close he had parked ...I thought, that dude is trying to big boy me !

Oh well , talk to me in 250,000 miles , my 4.0 will still be humming , Mr.5000 lb v6 .

Well, that’s my weird post of the week . Keep em straight out there!
should have aired him down

Reactions: KCsTJ
Man I'm telling ya! That guy was lucky it was me parked next to.

I thought of a lot of things but I didn't think of taking a dump on his hood.

Dropping a duece on his hood would be a bit harse. I mean it's still sort of a jeep man! A more appropriate method would be to sling a little mud on the grill or something of that nature. He'd probably freak out!

Tear out, or print from the online site, the page from the Quadratec catalog with all the angry bird grille offerings, fold it up nice, put it in an official looking envelope, leave under the wiper blade. Next occurrence, of course. Some might be insulted, but most JK/JL owners will get inspired.

Tear out, or print from the online site, the page from the Quadratec catalog with all the angry bird grille offerings, fold it up nice, put it in an official looking envelope, leave under the wiper blade. Next occurrence, of course. Some might be insulted, but most JK/JL owners will get inspired.
Boy I would hate to be guilty of encouraging them.

Who own Earth ever looked at one of those grills and thought ....that's me right there

And one on a TJ is just about even worse.