Got me a new shooter - SIG Sauer P227 Carry with SRT

Love my Sigs. The P226 is my go to. You can get the different grips for them. The SRT makes a big difference for sure. Be safe and enjoy

Reactions: CybrSlydr
I prefer a hammer fired pistol also. For CC I use the Ruger LCP. A 'lil guy w/a 'lil hammer.
Probably can't see it in my profile pic. On my hip is my favorite, rugged, on the go, exposed handgun. I own a host of M&Ps, Beretta, etc. Never been much of a Glock guy. The Ruger P95 DC has a bad rep in some circles. For me, despite having a poly frame, I find the weight to be well balanced when the magazine is full. I have an 8lb trigger (for safety), texture grips, sights, and nothing on the rail. I've beat the living shit out of this thing in the rain and mud and it never talked back to me and it never malfunctioned. Not an overly complicated sidearm and very reliable.

Reactions: CybrSlydr
Got some updates for the P227 Carry. :)

Bought the G10 grips for the TacOps version and modified them (and did a right shitty job of it too) so they wouldn't extend past the mag base.

Also just installed a GrayGuns flat trigger. Man, it's soooooooo nice with that flat trigger!

49801920681_1e4f507a2a_b.jpg

49801920716_c6bd1e82ec_b.jpg

Can't wait to shoot it with the new trigger!

Functions check video -

Reactions: Ephry73 and ejay