Got my Warn 8274 home

Got the wire rope off and getting ready to start cleaning it up and shining it up.

Going to get a new plug and remote, clean, service and install hopefully before summer.

I wasn't looking but one popped up 300 miles away for $1200 in "great condition". Looks to be good in pictures.
I have no clue what they're worth. And I don't really have a need for one.
Also offering NIB CJ7 mounting plate for $300 extra.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Cooper
I wasn't looking but one popped up 300 miles away for $1200 in "great condition". Looks to be good in pictures.
I have no clue what they're worth. And I don't really have a need for one.
Also offering NIB CJ7 mounting plate for $300 extra.

Unfortunately this seems to be a pretty standard price anymore. Used to pick them up for $300 all the time but not anymore.
There's a gentleman selling a few in the Spokane area for $800 but that's a little far from you.

Can still find for 550 and 600 around here, from time to time, have to watch and be quick. Do not pay that much for one.

Will sell you one of mine before you do that. Keep looking and be patient. Doug

Roger Sorry, was too quick to react. Do see them listed all the time for about $1000, but do not seem to sell. Last one I bought was listed for $1000 and talked with him and offered $550. After a bit he decided to sell, might have been my great personality !! Right.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

1981, Is in good shape. Still not worth $1200 (to me). I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Can still find for 550 and 600 around here, from time to time, have to watch and be quick. Do not pay that much for one.

Good to know.

I have no need for one. Was just commenting that I'd found one accidentally and shot out the price to see how the market is.

Roger Sorry, was too quick to react. Do see them listed all the time for about $1000, but do not seem to sell. Last one I bought was listed for $1000 and talked with him and offered $550. After a bit he decided to sell, might have been my great personality !! Right.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

1981, Is in good shape. Still not worth $1200 (to me). I could be wrong.

Yup, that's the one across the state from me.