Half door Skins

Arkansanjeeper

My wife has a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4 Door. Hers came with a soft top and soft upper doors. The plastic windows have seen better days and the zippers are busted. I want to replace them for her. Hers has the plastic frame instead of the metal frame that seems very common. I can find replacement skins for the metal frame ones everywhere, but not for the plastic framed. Is there anyone that makes replacement skins for these type of doors? I really would rather not pay $600-$700 for a new pair of uppers unless I absolutely have to.

Screenshot 2023-09-12 151225.jpg

My wife has a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4 Door. Hers came with a soft top and soft upper doors. The plastic windows have seen better days and the zippers are busted. I want to replace them for her. Hers has the plastic frame instead of the metal frame that seems very common. I can find replacement skins for the metal frame ones everywhere, but not for the plastic framed. Is there anyone that makes replacement skins for these type of doors? I really would rather not pay $600-$700 for a new pair of uppers unless I absolutely have to.

View attachment 457270

Your wife’s Jeep is a JK. This is a TJ forum. Some members have JK’s, but you might have more luck on the wranglerjkforum.