Half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have some, I need silver stone myself or paint a decent set. Usually just run best top trail doors so have not really been looking to hard.

I'll literally be directly across the bay from them but they don't have Silver.
Yeah West side of Bay so not real convenient. Just watch his Facebook and reach out to him if you're looking for something in particular. He sells, salvages, and parts a ton of Wranglers and only deals in TJs. Always has the odd bits and pieces you might need laying around it seems. I picked up a mismatched color set (was going to paint anyway) of perfect full doors a few months back for $350 for my daughters TJ. Like I said great dude who runs the business out a massive personal garage as a retirement hobby. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

This guy is in MD and runs a small business selling and parting out TJ's (~15+ / year). Frequently has doors, picked up a set for my daughters TJ. He's a straight shooter and prices fairly. Unfortunately does not ship and is located in Southern Maryland. Good place to keep an eye out

https://www.facebook.com/dansjeepjunk/
I went to a cheap yard today in Memphis, and let me tell ya, they are proud of their half doors beat to snot. They wanted $600 for what they had, and they would have required a lot of love to make look good. I shouldn’t have been cheap Sunday and given the guy $475 for his doors, they were in great shape.

Just found a set of blue doors. They want $350 for the lowers and $100 for the uppers. I don't "need" doors so I am going to keep looking and hope I get lucky.

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
Just found a set of blue doors. They want $350 for the lowers and $100 for the uppers. I don't "need" doors so I am going to keep looking and hope I get lucky.
Crap buy them and ship them to me lol. I’ve been searching high and low for a few weeks and all I find is garbage or way overpriced for the condition.

Found some today! Let the joy of learning to paint with buddies begin!

9A3E3D07-9BB9-4A1B-AFE2-9C5FAE84E2B1.jpeg

What did those run you? Someone posted black doors in good condition yesterday. I reached out and he wanted $50 for each door with uppers. I would have left to pick them up immediately but he had someone coming to look. I am sure the newly posted doors for $475 were those doors.

What did those run you? Someone posted black doors in good condition yesterday. I reached out and he wanted $50 for each door with uppers. I would have left to pick them up immediately but he had someone coming to look. I am sure the newly posted doors for $475 were those doors.
$350. I’ll know Thursday if they are worth it. They were “grade A” according to the Yard, and do look excellent in the pictures. I’m just not going to invest more than $500 for doors I don’t “need”. I ordered paint today that ran me about $150. Right now is the time for prices to go crazy, the guy in Memphis raised his to $1200 for the doors, hard sliders, and soft uppers

saw an add the other day for YJ 1/2's and they flipped 1 over to show the inside panel on the driveway.
on the other hand, if your buying doors within 400 mi of me you better plan on some refinishing work b4 you even shop.

ha, concrete or not they already sold :LOL:. Until y'all pointed it out I hadn't even noticed about the concrete, that is cringe-worthy. Also note the top leaning up against the stone.

Sold · Jeep wrangler tj half doors
$500
Listed a day ago in Ephrata, PA

Reactions: Dunkut88TJ
I painted and did half doors about 6 months ago, paint match is perfect but the finish isn’t as glossy as factory. I have had a lot of issues with the aftermarket exterior handles. The bar on the inside keeps breaking the plastic piece to hold them in. Somedays I’m tempted to post them up for sale 🤣 I would ask a lot more than $500

Status
Not open for further replies.