Happy Birthday Ronald Reagan

bmcgc

TJ Enthusiast
Our 40th President was born Feb 6, 1911.

Ronbo.jpg

whatever good he did pales in comparison to his treasonous signing of the '86 amnesty

Still the best president we've had in a long time. I almost told @zachpeakee he shared a birthday with one of the best presidents ever, but he probably already knows. Charles Dickens and Elizabeth Taylor and me tomorrow. Feel free to send me a front Eaton E-locker, a Savvy Midarm, or just a pair of hands to help me with the swap.

Still the best president we've had in a long time. I almost told @zachpeakee he shared a birthday with one of the best presidents ever, but he probably already knows. Charles Dickens and Elizabeth Taylor and me tomorrow. Feel free to send me a front Eaton E-locker, a Savvy Midarm, or just a pair of hands to help me with the swap.

The bar needn't be that high to be better than most we've had since.

Reactions: trojandawg and L J
Well I voted for him, and think he has been the best President in my lifetime. I do believe he felt America was “the shining city on a hill” and believed in the best for every American. That America had hope to offer the world. That America could prosper.

• USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
I voted for Ron twice. The credit or blame does not go to the person holding the office, it goes to the people that put that person in the office.