WTB: Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJoe

Doesn't matter what model year or even color. I just really want a hardtop that's either in New Mexico or willing to be shipped. I have a 99 SE so there is no pre-existing wiring or switches so I'm not too concerned about defrosters and wipers.

Doesn't matter what model year or even color. I just really want a hardtop that's either in New Mexico or willing to be shipped. I have a 99 SE so there is no pre-existing wiring or switches so I'm not too concerned about defrosters and wipers.
There is presently one for sale in the forum Classifieds.

If you’re still looking, I have a black factory hardtop on my ‘98 TJ. I’m in the OKC area. It’s in good shape. Let me know if you’re interested.

If you’re still looking, I have a black factory hardtop on my ‘98 TJ. I’m in the OKC area. It’s in good shape. Let me know if you’re interested.
I did recently get a new soft top, but I still eventually want to get a hardtop but can't at the moment due to budget. Just out of curiosity, how much are you selling for?

I did recently get a new soft top, but I still eventually want to get a hardtop but can't at the moment due to budget. Just out of curiosity, how much are you selling for?
Haven’t researched prices yet so don’t have a sell price.

Status
Not open for further replies.