Hello from Arizona!

luckystr1k3

Supporting Member
Hi everyone! I’ve been a lurker/researcher here for the past couple years and decided to finally post.

I’m from AZ (Phoenix area) and I’ve got a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.0L, 5-speed that I’ve had since September of 2011. My grandfather bought it new back in 1999 and when he gave it to me in ’11 it had about 11,500 miles on it. Since then I’ve put about 76K more miles on it. It was all stock when I received it (he had never even removed the softtop and it was still stored as it had been coming from the factory) and I had a 3.5” Rubicon Express lift put on it with 33” BFG KO2s back in late 2018. Finally got an SYE kit and replaced all the stock control arms with a set of Rock Jock Johnnie Joint arms last year.

I'm looking to get some new (better) shocks in the near future and possibly move to a 3” lift with 32” tires later on down the road, we’ll see.

Here are some pics in the following order: the day I got it, shortly before adding the lift, right after adding the lift, and a few days ago.

DSC00847.jpeg

IMG_2891.jpeg

IMG_0713.jpeg

IMG_8411.jpeg

Hi everyone! I’ve been a lurker/researcher here for the past couple years and decided to finally post.

I’m from AZ (Phoenix area) and I’ve got a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.0L, 5-speed that I’ve had since September of 2011. My grandfather bought it new back in 1999 and when he gave it to me in ’11 it had about 11,500 miles on it. Since then I’ve put about 76K more miles on it. It was all stock when I received it (he had never even removed the softtop and it was still stored as it had been coming from the factory) and I had a 3.5” Rubicon Express lift put on it with 33” BFG KO2s back in late 2018. Finally got an SYE kit and replaced all the stock control arms with a set of Rock Jock Johnnie Joint arms last year.

I'm looking to get some new (better) shocks in the near future and possibly move to a 3” lift with 32” tires later on down the road, we’ll see.

Here are some pics in the following order: the day I got it, shortly before adding the lift, right after adding the lift, and a few days ago.

View attachment 432271

View attachment 432272

View attachment 432273

View attachment 432274

Welcome! Post on this thread if you want to go and wheel it with us. https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/list-of-arizona-members-who-like-to-go-off-roading.45756/
Tom Hanks Hello GIF