Hello from Galt CA!

TJDon

TJ Enthusiast
Just want to say thank you for a forum specific to TJ's!! Look forward to chatting and hopefully getting good build ideas from you guys

My 2002 "X" with a 4.0, manual trans and no AC :(
4" lift on 35's, garvin rack, Smittybilt RTT, Metalcloak front and rear bumpers with swing out and Metalcloak sliders. Warn 8k winch, and a few other goodies.
41844789_10215346261884186_1610569670362923008_n.jpg

Welcome fellow Cali jeeper! No AC in the valley can be brutal! Good thing you're close to the mountains and can escape some of heat in the summer. We ran Slick Rock end of August, which isn't too far from you.

Reactions: TJDon
You’re not kidding about valley heat! I’ve been looking at the complete AC kits from Jeepair.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bobthetj03
That's a damn nice looking TJ! I love the half doors, hard uppers, and the overall look of it.

I don't blame you for wanting to put in AC. People always tell me I should ditch my AC compressor for a York on-board air compressor, but that's not going to happen. I like knowing the AC is there when I need it... one of man's best inventions!

You'll find there's a very large number of people on here from California, that's for sure.

Reactions: TJDon