Hello from South Germany

Thanks. Jeah here in Germany alsways driving a lot of TJ, very expensive cause we say this was the last real JEEP. But the way goes to the JKU, also many CJ5 and CJ7 in restauratet very nice condition. My little brother sold his LJU Rubicon this year...too many little kids to handle needs to buy a JKU:eaea:

Awesome, looks like some good times and some nice Jeeps over there ;). Glad to hear the TJ is also thought of the same way in Germany as it is here! Unfortunately, the only time I was in Germany was via the Frankfurt airport on my way to Brussels. Ok, have to ask. Are you a football fan? Bundesliga? Favorite club? I follow the English Premiere League most (Liverpool fan), but do follow the German clubs in the Champions League and the German team in the World Cup etc. By the way, many thanks for producing and exporting Jürgen Klopp over to Liverpool :)

Reactions: JEEPdriver
Wow! Pretty good showing of Jeeps in Germany. I really love Germany. Spent many a summers there and one winter for Christmas at my Oma's house. Im dunkeltalchen, Kaiserslautern.
Would be great to have the Jeep there.
Sounds like yours is setup good.

Welcome to the forum.....we are getting very international here now, love it !!
I spent a week in Germany near the black Forest (cant remember what city) when I did a school exchange thing when I lived in England. Beautiful country

Awesome, looks like some good times and some nice Jeeps over there ;). Glad to hear the TJ is also thought of the same way in Germany as it is here! Unfortunately, the only time I was in Germany was via the Frankfurt airport on my way to Brussels. Ok, have to ask. Are you a football fan? Bundesliga? Favorite club? I follow the English Premiere League most (Liverpool fan), but do follow the German clubs in the Champions League and the German team in the World Cup etc. By the way, many thanks for producing and exporting Jürgen Klopp over to Liverpool :)
Ha ha, the Bundesliga...I´m Support Bayern München. At 19th Feb it goes against Liverpool. :D Klopp is awesome, like a hurricane:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mots
Ha ha, the Bundesliga...I´m Support Bayern München. At 19th Feb it goes against Liverpool. :D Klopp is awesome, like a hurricane:ROFLMAO:

Hahaha, funny I should ask! Good luck to your club! It should be a great game. Our defense needs to heal and be ready quickly if we expect to advance.

When I was in Germany many years ago the only Jeeps we saw were M151A2's courtesy US Army. Its good to see Jeeps in civilian hands:)

#8 Hello I'm in the Black Forest between Stuttgart and Lake Constanz. It's also called "3 country corner" Germany, Austria, Switzerland. Yes, many JK and JKU Diesel, but these people get big big problems with it.
The German gouvernment forbidden to drive such Diesel in many towns, cause they said about pollution problems and so on. Really they want till 2030 to forbid each Diesel and Gas engines. They want the electric drive and nothing other. Big problems came...we called black clouds at the horizont for us Jeep driver.:hanged:
I was stationed in Vilseck. Germany is such a beautiful country!