Hello from South Germany

JEEPdriver

Hello from South Germany and thanks that I can write with TJ Drivers.
My Name is Christian, aged 46 an drive a 99 TJ 4.0 5 Speed sport
Rear lockers, 2 1/2" Suspension, Detroit lockers, flat skidplate (powertrain is sitting higher than stock, very helpful in off road handling), winch, akually 33x12.5x15 BFG MT with 10x15 forged alloy wheels, 4:10, power tube intake, and many more helpful things.
Now its winter...time for mods :pesas:
TJ.jpg

Welcome, nice TJ! I am curious, how many TJ's do you see driving around in Germany?

Hello
Welcome, nice TJ! I am curious, how many TJ's do you see driving around in Germany?

Thanks. Jeah here in Germany alsways driving a lot of TJ, very expensive cause we say this was the last real JEEP. But the way goes to the JKU, also many CJ5 and CJ7 in restauratet very nice condition. My little brother sold his LJU Rubicon this year...too many little kids to handle needs to buy a JKU:eaea:

Welcome.. What part of Germany are you from? I spent two weeks traveling across southern Germany in 2016. Saw lots of JKU diesels and Land Rovers.

Reactions: JEEPdriver
Welcome.. What part of Germany are you from? I spent two weeks traveling across southern Germany in 2016. Saw lots of JKU diesels and Land Rovers.
#8 Hello I'm in the Black Forest between Stuttgart and Lake Constanz. It's also called "3 country corner" Germany, Austria, Switzerland. Yes, many JK and JKU Diesel, but these people get big big problems with it.
The German gouvernment forbidden to drive such Diesel in many towns, cause they said about pollution problems and so on. Really they want till 2030 to forbid each Diesel and Gas engines. They want the electric drive and nothing other. Big problems came...we called black clouds at the horizont for us Jeep driver.:hanged:

Wow, we're getting a lot of guys from Europe today. First Poland and now Germany! Pretty cool!

That's a great looking Jeep! I'll bet you don't see to many of them in Germany, huh?

Wow, we're getting a lot of guys from Europe today. First Poland and now Germany! Pretty cool!

That's a great looking Jeep! I'll bet you don't see to many of them in Germany, huh?
There are many JKU here, some TJ and CJ 5/7 and sometimes YJ. Cherokees Grannys, but also the aluminium can Land Rover who can't open doors if he is in off road. :meparto:

Reactions: Chris
Welcome Christian. I am near Stuttgart Germany too. There are a few of us planning some wheeling trips this spring. Maybe we'll see you around!
Hey Brian.
wow, thats great. Which town is it? I work near Stuttgart and very interestet in trips with JEEP drivers.
Please tell me. Great!!!

Reactions: Mikester86
wie geht's from New York, I have been to Neuschwanstein when I was younger. We also have family in Amerdingen (just south of Nordlingen) about 3.5 hours from you. Hoping to get back there soon with my family.

Reactions: JEEPdriver
Thanks. Es geht mir sehr gut. :hello:
Yes Neuschwanstein is pretty nice. Like a castle for little princess with a white horse. If you are for vacation in Germany you must see the castle Hohenzollern (1 hour for me to drive) Must look at google to read about the long and interesting history. Really interesting. There are many more places which are intersant for you and your family, cause I live in the "Dreiländer Eck". This means 3 countrys very near, Germany Austria and Switzerland. Also France. If you are interestet in some things to visit let me know. For example Lake Constanz. This lake is owned by this 3 countrys. Ask google looking to for. In the neighbour town Rottweil is now a testing tower by Thyssen Krupp reserach and development for the fastest elevators of the world, which can also drive left and right by electro magnetic power. You can visit this tower and going up to the top. If the weather is good you can see the Alpes from Switzland and the town Zurich. Very nice.
Regards
Chriss

Reactions: Mikester86
Yes when I was younger we visited at least 9 countries in 5 weeks, Deutschland, Switzerland,Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Hungry, Yugoslavia (yes I am showing my age) Italy, Liechtenstein. My father picked up his Mercedes at the factory in Stuttgart and we drove over 3000 miles through Europe.