Hello

The Real Lxxtsy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Hello all,

Name is Sev and new to the forum and I own a 98 TJ, 5 spd. Recent mod is JK headlights and love them, can finally see at night.

The Jk light conversion is plug and play and all you need is the pigtail from H4-H13

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=171655312836

Thanks

jeep.jpg

jeep light.jpg

lights.jpg

JK.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Head Lice
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Hello all,

Name is Sev and new to the forum and I own a 98 TJ, 5 spd. Recent mod is JK headlights and love them, can finally see at night.

Thanks

Welcome! That's a very clean looking 98' TJ. It looks like it just came off the factory floor. Are you the original owner?

had 135K when I picked it up and not much rust at all for spending it's entire life in Chicago. Small spots of rust on top of fenders which I'll be taking care of before winter and one in spot on the back of the tub, which I repaired already. Could not pass this Jeep up compared all the others I looked at before buying this one. Engine is solid and runs like a champs.

Reactions: UpperMI
Welcome to the forum man! I'm sure anything is better than the crappy stock lights that come on the Wrangler TJ.

Nice looking TJ by the way!

had 135K when I picked it up and not much rust at all for spending it's entire life in Chicago. Small spots of rust on top of fenders which I'll be taking care of before winter and one in spot on the back of the tub, which I repaired already. Could not pass this Jeep up compared all the others I looked at before buying this one. Engine is solid and runs like a champs.

135,000 miles is nothing for a jeep. With proper maintenance, a person can easily get 300,000 miles out of the straight 6 engine. These are essentially tractor motors that are very hard to break. Definitely look over your frame in detail for rot. Good luck in making your repairs. If this is your first jeep it'll become a life long love. I'm on my second jeep TJ and absolutely love driving mine.

135,000 miles is nothing for a jeep. With proper maintenance, a person can easily get 300,000 miles out of the straight 6 engine. These are essentially tractor motors that are very hard to break. Definitely look over your frame in detail for rot. Good luck in making your repairs. If this is your first jeep it'll become a life long love. I'm on my second jeep TJ and absolutely love driving mine.
My first Jeep was a 92 XJ and always wanted to take the doors off in the summer but never did. When I sold it, I made sure my next Jeep would be a wrangler for that reason and many more.

xj.jpg

Reactions: Chris and UpperMI
Very nice job refreshing your TJ! And I can't remember the name of that wheel you've got but I've always liked them- nice choice.
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk