Help me pick a hard top

Yeah, I do agree with you there, the LJ does look better due to the length of the vehicle. I would honestly still to the OEM, much cheaper than an aftermarket and @cliffish posted a nice looking one in Milford, CT. Depending where you are in NY that drive could be 40 minutes or 8 hours.

I can’t figure out how to contact him lol can someone help me with that?

I bought mine for 300 here in Canada with tinted windows and a rear window defroster. I wouldn't think of paying close to a grand.

I am currently trying to pick a Hardtop for my 04 Rubicon.... I think I like a Two piece concept but I’m having trouble finding one that I truly like....
so I was wondering if I could ask my fellow Forum Comrades which one they prefer.....?
I currently have a stock style soft top and to be honest I have never been a Fan of the way to Back looks. Not to mention I don’t find it easy to remove lol those dam zippers
I think I saw one from DV8 on extreme terrain for 2,100$ but it was a shape I was unsure about (Bigger windows and such) because I can’t see it in person... and it doesn’t come with rear window options.

Thanks guys I’m just looking for opinions or ideas
I just bought the DV8 hardtop from liftkits4less.com out of Lost Wages, NV for $1800 with their current 10% off offer. No tax and free shipping. If you haven't bought your hard top yet, I can post a full review of installation and any recommendations in a few weeks.

Somewhere in the online, I have seen the side windows of the hardtop able to open. Anyone know where something like that is? It may be an aftermarket top, but the functionality of it is appealing.