Hey from GA soon to be OK

mikeD1Esel

What's up everyone, about 2 months ago I purchased myself an 06 TJ for about $10,000 with 64,000 miles on it. I feel I did pretty good. Hopefully she treats me well for the next few years.

I'm currently in Drill Sergeant school and my follow on orders are for Fort Sill, so hopefully once I get out there I can find some places to see what this thing can do.

Reactions: Chris
Sounds like you got a pretty good deal! Post some photos of it when you get a chance.

Drill Sergeant eh? I remember back when I was in Basic Training at Fort Benning, Georgia. I remember seeing a lot of Drill Sergeants there going through training.

Yeah back in the day they had the school houses at each if the posts, now it's all centralized at Fort Jackson. I tried to get back to Benning but they gotta spread out the wealth of the Infantrymen.

Yeah, I got out quite a while back, but from people I know who are still in, the Army has changed a lot in the past 10 or so years.

Yeah you ain't lying, it's night and day different from 2 years ago. I almost got out, but my CSM and SGM talked me into sticking around for a couple more years so I decided to go hang out as a drill sergeant and take a break from all the ridiculousness

I agree! You think you'll like being a drill sergeant? Always seemed like a reasonably fun job to me.