I am officially a TJ owner

20200315_115135.jpg
stop by my sons house and took a quick pic

Hmmm- I sense a secret society here —-you'all Rubi owners don't wear white hoods and robes do ya?
This humble black LJ owner is feelin like a lower class citizen. I may have to put angry eyes on ole LJ
and they call it RRR with soft tops and 4.0L in the hoods
edit: I think angry grills not welcome!

Last edited:
Great color and nice find. My buddy I went wheeling with today showed me this one the other day and told me he was thinking about going to look at it. Guess you beat him there! 😄
once I got them to come down to where I needed it to be $$ I drove out and checked it out it was in such great shape I did the paperwork and took the keys. Now Navy Federal and I have a jeep!
🍻

Reactions: DrDmoney
So it has a Kenwood head unit and the center counsel is a Tuffy security unit. There is zero rust any where. There is more chrome on it than what I like, but the wife likes it so I'm going to wait a few months. I'll probably see if the company that does our powder coat work for us at my job will hook me up and save some.$$.

Last edited:
I joined the club 2 weeks ago, 2006 model. I quickly joined the code reader group, 300, 338, 344. thanks to this group I learned how to find the codes with out a code reader and how to diagnosed the issue quick. we are on the road and enjoying the hum of the tires and every piece of gravel on the road....LOVE IT!!

Reactions: DrDmoney
Super nice, my 1st was a 2005 Patriot Blue, I can almost smell the wax I kept on that thing now. .. congrats!!

Congrats. I got my ‘99 TJ about this time last year. It was a great day! These pics were taken yesterday. First time I was able to get the doors off since getting it.
33CF10BE-1286-47EF-B393-915D43BF9407.jpeg
386DD41F-EFA3-412D-8DF0-ED0A5E1C0C32.jpeg

So it has a Kenwood head unit and the center counsel is a Tuffy security unit. There is zero rust any where. There is more chrome on it than what I like, but the wife likes it so I'm going to wait a few months. I'll probably see if the company that does our powder coat work for us at my job will hook me up and save some.$$.
Stick to chrome. Happy wife happy life!