I sold some stock TJ stuff...

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
...And this guy showed up!

I like it!
IMG-0472.JPG

Very cool!

Although, I gotta admit that the more I've learned about Jeeps, the pickier I've become about replicas. Seeing one with black fenders, full doors, stinger bumper, hard top, extra lights, etc. just makes me a bit uncomfortable, lol. Still, at least it's a YJ. The worst is when people put the Jurassic Park style paint on something like a JK.

Also, I'm wondering why they decided to put 98 on this one. It's not one of the numbers from any of the vehicles in the series, so I'm guessing it has some other meaning to this person.

Reactions: ac_
I didn't talk to him too long, but he made that himself. I don't know any of the meanings. or even how true to the replica it was, but it looked pretty sweet. I really like the painted rims. I agree he should definitely do something with the spare, but other than that it looks a little weathered like it had been chased down by a T-Rex. It was pretty neat. Not as cool as my zombicon, but still legit to me.

Reactions: 05 Blue Unlimited
There is one of those things up here in Salem, Oregon as well. Apparently the Jurassic Park Jeep thing is really, really popular.

Don't get me wrong, it was an okay movie, but I wouldn't go about doing up my Jeep like that!

Reactions: jeepins and ac_
There is one of those things up here in Salem, Oregon as well. Apparently the Jurassic Park Jeep thing is really, really popular.

Don't get me wrong, it was an okay movie, but I wouldn't go about doing up my Jeep like that!
I think it is geeky, but I like it. I also like seeing Herbie the Love Bugs driving around too.

Friend of a friend here has a red JK he's changed up a bit past few years and i've liked all of his versions. First one was a swiss red cross vehicle, then he turned it into a storm chaser vehicle, now it's still a storm chaser but has Action 5 news on the side. During Harvey and some other nasty storms, he'll drive it to a disaster area and snap some cool pics of it. Yea he's kookie but you can't help but smile at his kookiness.

Reactions: ac_
Friend of a friend here has a red JK he's changed up a bit past few years and i've liked all of his versions. First one was a swiss red cross vehicle, then he turned it into a storm chaser vehicle, now it's still a storm chaser but has Action 5 news on the side. During Harvey and some other nasty storms, he'll drive it to a disaster area and snap some cool pics of it. Yea he's kookie but you can't help but smile at his kookiness.

Any pics?