I want one of these so bad

4 banger TJ

TJ Enthusiast
1573064091699.jpeg

For those of you that don’t know what you’re looking at, this is a peel p50. It is the smallest production car in the world. They aren’t made anymore, in fact, they’re quite rare. However, there is a company in the U.K. that makes replicas of these little guys. I’d love to have one, but $10,000 for a base model is a little steep for my taste.

They also make a two seater model!
1573064378022.jpeg

https://p50cars.com/

Oh man, those are really out there. I don't know that I'd ever want one, but I'd certainly love to take one for a ride, just to check it out.

I don't fit in regular cars due to my height. It's why I drive SUVs, minivans, and now a Jeep. I can sit upright.

Airplane seats are bad enough, no way I'd be able to squeeze into that thing.

Reactions: Daryl
Looks like 1/2 of a Reliant Robin

I'd only want the 2 seater. The single seater looks like it's waiting for the tail, wings, engine and propeller.

I’ve always thought the MGB was a sharp convertible. Rode in a few, drove one but never jumped. British green of course.

All the MGs were great looking cars, until they lost the chrome bumpers and grill.

I'd hold out for a King Midget. American made, don'tcha know...
I rode in a Model 3 back in the early 90's. One of my more interesting automotive experiences, to be sure.

Here's a King Midget I just saw last summer. It's owned by a lady, probably in her 60s, that does her own work on everything she owns. She didn't really like the fender mounted headlights so she added some 60s headlights from something else. She told me don't look too close they aren't done yet. She was on her way to a car show about 50 miles away, she said her trailer only is used for the far away shows.

20180621_165955.jpg

And her boyfriend , that doesn't work on cars AFAIK, gave her a sticker for it that she really likes.
20180621_170001.jpg

In the UK after WWll money was very tight. The trike was popular because you paid motorcycle registration and insurance. Which was way cheaper than automobile registration. Car builders wanting to fill that void built tricycle cars.

Reactions: reddvltj