If you could pick one Jeep event to go to, but the catch is, without your Jeep

OutdoorEd

Supporting Member
So… looking to do a trip next year to the US from Australia, and want to go to a major Jeep event. Thinking Jeep Beach in Florida.
Of course, I won’t have my Jeep, so throwing it out there. What would be the recommendation of others, another possibility I’d looked at is Great Smokey Mountain.

If you like to party and girls in bikinis then Jeep Beach.

I’d lean towards Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion if it were me. Way more to do and see.

From your statement, there's way more to see at Jeep Beach. :cool:
p.s. There's Jeeps too.
1716645433257.png

1716645920640.png

Last edited:
So… looking to do a trip next year to the US from Australia, and want to go to a major Jeep event. Thinking Jeep Beach in Florida.
Of course, I won’t have my Jeep, so throwing it out there. What would be the recommendation of others, another possibility I’d looked at is Great Smokey Mountain.

Never been to either but here’s the way i understand it.

If you like to party and girls in bikinis then Jeep Beach.

I’d lean towards Smokey Mountain Jeep Invasion if it were me. Way more to do and see.

I have not been to Jeep Beach or the Jeep Jam in Florida, but as Apparition said it's all parties, bikini's and arrest.

I have been to the GSM Jeep Invasion several times and would go back there again. It's geared more towards the JT, JL and JK crowd but there are always TJ's there.

I heard it on good authority ( @NashvilleTJ ) that you can pick up a lot of ducks there too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well @TheBoogieman and @Apparition we have successfully derailed another thread!!!!!!!

Going from Jeep events to Boobs and Bikini's in very short order.

Well done my compadre's Well done :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::oops::ROFLMAO:

Like we used to say back in Brooklyn: “Da bigga da letta da tighta da sweata.”

Like we used to say back in Brooklyn: “Da bigga da letta da tighta da sweata.”

Brooklyn........ I delivered in Harlem one time, like Hank Jr said "if this is the promised land, I've had all I can stand"

Dem folks was plumb rude, especially to a Southern country boy!!!!!!! At least I took all the horn blowing as cussing me out, who knows. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Brooklyn........ I delivered in Harlem one time, like Hank Jr said "if this is the promised land, I've had all I can stand"

Dem folks was plumb rude, especially to a Southern country boy!!!!!!! At least I took all the horn blowing as cussing me out, who knows. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

When I first moved down here to Va from CT, I wondered why everyone was so nice and polite. My ex explained it to me. She said, "Southerners are always nice to your face, then talk crap about you behind your back." I prefer my insults face to face. :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
When I first moved down here to Va from CT, I wondered why everyone was so nice and polite. My ex explained it to me. She said "southerners are always nice to your face, then talk crap about you behind your back when you're not around." I prefer my insults face to face. :censored:

Not sure that's really true either...I think they insult you straight to your face, but in terms and phrases that sound polite, like "bless your heart".