Iffen you are going to send me a phishing email

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
That says you have my account temporarily suspended until I go to your link and log in to fix it, at least know how to spell temporary. Trust me, the dead giveaway that you are trying to fuck me hard is spelling it - (actual cut and paste examples from the email)
Ӏmportant 𝐓emperary 𝗦uspended#ID:55054

Yeah, this one doesn't work for me either.

Your account has been blocked. its has come to our attention that your Billing Information records out of date. that requires you to verfiy the billing informathion.failure to verfiy your records will result in account suspension, Your Road Runner account will soon expire, Kindly update your details to avoid loosing all your documents, files and emails.

Also, why all the random capital letters? "Billing", "Kindly", etc.

Commas in place of periods too. I'm not perfect with grammar, but that has too many grammatical errors to sound like it is legitimate to me.

In fact, whenever I get emails like this, I always look at the origin email address (to see if the domain is legit), and the spelling / grammar.

MXGuardDog does a fantastic job of filtering out 99.9% of the spam for me though, which is great.

Reactions: randy328
Your account has been blocked. its has come to our attention that your Billing Information records out of date. that requires you to verfiy the billing informathion.failure to verfiy your records will result in account suspension, Your Road Runner account will soon expire, Kindly update your details to avoid loosing all your documents, files and emails.

informathion... Mike Tyson sent it.

Last edited:
Got an e-mail yesterday from "The Warranty Department". It didn't mention for what product; car, oven, chainsaw.... what?
Anyway, they wanted me to give my credit card info so I could renew the "Warranty" on my non-specified product.

Wow, does that actually ever work?

I was getting a call for awhile stating that my SSN has been "suspended".

Neither do I, one of these days I am going to pick that call up and keep fucking with them until they admit they have no idea if I even have any debt.
They won't stay on long. I got the SSN suspension call many times. First question I ask is for my SSN.

No, you are supposed to give it to us. Hey, you called me, if you don't have my SSN, how do you know you called the right person? Click.

I just got an email saying my Amazon account was suspended. My billing information was incorrect. I was to click the link and add my info. My Amazon account is not linked to that email :ROFLMAO:

information... Mike Tyson sent it.
That's ludicrisp!

On occasion when I get these shit emails supposedly from Amazon, eBay, etc.. I immediately fwd it to spoof@... whichever they are claiming to be and let them deal with it. Then I block the address it came from.

I usually try to give the scammers either the airport managers name and address because he is a prick or I use the police chief, another Richard cranium

Reactions: Tomcat