I'm pooped!

UPJOHN

TJ Enthusiast
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I took the day off to catch up on some stuff around the house. Instead, I got stuck. I should have mowed my lawn.

This was what I used to pull myself out. I put the jeep in 4 low 1st gear letting the tires spin while I cranked on the jack handle. Once the jeep starts to move by itself I run and turn the key off. I'm still pretty quick for a 60 year old kid.View attachment 4635

LOL I've done that a couple times.

I think the stuck was worth not cutting the grass, besides your grass doesn't look that high.

That trail, and the conditions, look a lot like what I deal with on a daily basis around here. The trees are different though. Winching with a Hi lift gives you lots of time to think about your many transgressions, doesn't it? Good show, and it is better than mowing the grass.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I don't mind mowing my lawn, it's actually fun with my old Cub. And if I just want to check out my trails I can do it on the wheeler, but it's much more satisfying in the jeep.

I could have waited for my son to winch me out with his Samurai. It's a good feeling knowing I can still get it done myself.