Imogene Pass 2020

Thanks for sharing! Probably my favorite trail. Took it early October last year and the fall colors were spectacular. We saw maybe three other vehicles that day so we pretty much had the trail to ourselves.

Thanks for sharing! Probably my favorite trail. Took it early October last year and the fall colors were spectacular. We saw maybe three other vehicles that day so we pretty much had the trail to ourselves.
Happy to share! I've been going to the area for close to 15 years now but never did Imogene until this time. It definitely makes the favorites list but really that whole day was awesome. We did Imogene, mineral creek, Poughkeepsie Gulch and Stony pass all in one long day. Now Engineer and Cinnamon feel boring in comparison.

I just wish my wife wasn't so nervous about heights, cause that means I'm only gonna be able to do it if I go with friends.

Hard to believe it's been over twenty years since I was there,On a Jeep Jamboree in my 90 yj. Trying to plan a trip next year.
Great video!

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
Nice videos, on Poughkeepsie you could have used some MT's. 😎

Nice videos, on Poughkeepsie you could have used some MT's. 😎

Definitely. This time next year I plan to have a front locker and possibly MTs, either 33s or 35s if I've also gotten around to a body lift and chromoly front shafts by then.

Reactions: Neal and JMT
Love Imogene, we usually do Black Bear into Telluride, then Imogene down to Camp Bird, then it's time to decide whether to turn left and head up Yankee Boy or turn right and go grab something to eat in Ouray. Makes a fantastic day trip. We are heading up that way next week, I'd like to take another shot at Poughkeepsie Gulch. We missed out on it last year because it was closed due to avalanches.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low