SOLD Iron Rock Offroad Rear Adjustable Control Arms (Uppers and Lowers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davemayn13

TJ Enthusiast
Price
I've got a set of upper and lower adjustable control arms from Iron Rock Offroad for the rear axle. Will not be using them on my build as the superflex arms on there were still in great shape. Adjustable from 0-6" of lift. New and uninstalled.

$310 Shipped

20200902_174457_resized.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a set of upper and lower adjustable control arms from Iron Rock Offroad for the rear axle. Will not be using them on my build as the superflex arms on there were still in great shape. Adjustable from 0-6" of lift. New and uninstalled.

$310 Shipped

View attachment 187717
Does anyone out there have long term review of this manufacturer?

Does anyone out there have long term review of this manufacturer?
I can testify iron rock off road makes amazing products. I would say the clevite bushings they use hold up way better than most other manufacturers. I highly recommend them and run them. Im actually planning on getting rid of my Savvy JJ lowers for some here soon.

Reactions: Weasellee
Status
Not open for further replies.