Is it just me?

It was a literal dumpster fire the last 3-4 years. I jumped ship before that. I would go back once in a while, but it had become a cesspool of shit at that point.
Unfortunately, a lot of that moved to the other forum. Hopefully they stay away from here.

You know there is a problem when the admin gives them the Off Topic section as their own private playground as long as they promise to stay out of the tech forums.

• Wow
Reactions: John Cooper
All you could have done with Jeeps Unlimited by the time the trolls and Arizona Bastard Army got through with it was throw some more gas onto the dumpster fire it had become.

A sad reminder for Jerry but those fucks got his wife's work info and were harassing her work phone. Their favorite trick was the at the time "state of the art" text to talk operator for the deaf folks. You send them an email and they call someone and speak what is written. They got a big kick out of being just absolute shitheads and bragging about it in off topic.

I forgot about this! Yeah, sounds like those guys were douche bags to the extreme.