It is Memorial Day

Jerry Bransford

Retired to more relaxed pastures... bye.
Supporting Member
Just a shout out to my fellow veterans and those who have lost loved ones to say we keep our fallen brothers and sisters in our hearts. We remember them and keep them in our hearts every day, not just on Memorial Day.

1369685516000-MEMORIALDAY-020-1305271612_4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg

It has always puzzled me to wonder why I was chosen to stay alive. While others made the greatest sacrafice for our country. That question of "why me?" has been asked many times over.

Reactions: Chris
Thank you Jerry. I've served and lost family and friends who have served throughout the years, and the picture you chose completely captures the day and speaks volumes .... Thank you ALL very much and all our prayers to you and yours. Mike and Deb.

.... the picture you chose completely captures the day and speaks volumes ....
That photo grabbed and choked me up immediately, none of the hundreds of others I viewed before it came close to its effect. It does indeed "capture the day and speak volumes", It still chokes me up looking at it.

It has always puzzled me to wonder why I was chosen to stay alive. While others made the greatest sacrafice for our country. That question of "why me?" has been asked many times over.
"Why me" .... for myself Travis it is because I was chosen to tell their story.