Its a great feeling

tx-skydiver

Its a great feeling to be back in a Jeep. I've owned many from CJ, yk, tj, and jk. I sold off my 2016 JK a couple of years ago for a gas sipping Lincoln hybrid. It was nice because i got 37mpg and drive 30-40k per year due to job, but I still missed the Jeep. I knew I didn't want another JK. They are nice but just not a good ole classic Jeep to me. I found an unmolested TJ Unlimited with 180k on it and bought it. Driving is fun again. Already have 30k more on it and loving it. I'm grateful to see this forum still going strong. Most forums seem to no longer be very active so this was a great surprise. Hope to be in here often and get to know you.

Its a great feeling to be back in a Jeep. I've owned many from CJ, yk, tj, and jk. I sold off my 2016 JK a couple of years ago for a gas sipping Lincoln hybrid. It was nice because i got 37mpg and drive 30-40k per year due to job, but I still missed the Jeep. I knew I didn't want another JK. They are nice but just not a good ole classic Jeep to me. I found an unmolested TJ Unlimited with 180k on it and bought it. Driving is fun again. Already have 30k more on it and loving it. I'm grateful to see this forum still going strong. Most forums seem to no longer be very active so this was a great surprise. Hope to be in here often and get to know you.

The TJ/LJ platform is, perhaps, a hidden gem to most. Those who discover it get a little addicted. Endless mods and projects. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on an LJ: the unicorn and holy grail of Jeeps. Pics!