Jeep Gladiator Press Shots

Come onnnn you guys all know you saw the picture of it towing that SJ and fantasized that was you with a TJ on the back :D.

I actually like it. Wouldn't pay the 40k+ even the hardtop Sport S trim will probably run, but I will enjoy cringing at the JKU jabronis who upgrade to one of these and destroy it.
I think for a daily driver it would be fun use tj for offloading and keep changes light on the truck

I actually really like but I’m sure when prices come out I’ll shit myself. If it were affordable I’d get one for sure but after seeing the prices of the JL add a truck bed to that and up goes the price.

I like it. If I was looking for a new vehicle, I'd probably end up in that. You aren't going to do any serious wheeling or towing with it, but I like the way it looks and would feel fine driving it to the mall.

But does it have enough ground clearance for speed bumps, at the mall?

I tend to favor this version:

1543452820310.png

I am a huge fan so far on it! I’ve been a dodge Chrysler Jeep technician for 27 years and I’ve been waiting for a version of the Jeep truck for a long time. Can’t wait for the aftermarket world to get ahold of one and see what cool up fitting will be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk