Jeep Invasion in Pigeon Forge Tennessee

Spider56

Has anyone been to the Jeep invasion in Pigeon Forge Tennessee? It is pretty awesome. They have vendors set up for 2 days and sell merchandise. They have a Jeep ride on Sunday usually through Cades Cove. It in the Month of August. Go on line check it out. A Jeep club called SMJC. They are one of sponsors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_7839.JPG
Me and few memebers of our Jeep club went this year and stay by Gatlingburg and drove back and forward all around the area.
Lot's of Moonshine for sure!!!

IMG_7650.JPG

IMG_7675.JPG

02605840-2D58-432B-8439-B9DA8230EB98.jpg

IMG_7743.JPG

IMG_7783.JPG

From what I have been told by friends to who participate as vendors it is just a vendor show meaning no real trail rides.

And You has been told the correct. Now is quite an experience saw the area flooded by 4000 + Jeeps of all kinds.

I saw it as a one time experience and looking the next year to go to the Sheriff Jeep fest on Georgia next year.

Sheriff Jeep Fest in Jasper is a great event with awesome trails.

It's a great event for sure, but its also a MEGA TRAFFIC JAM. HQ is down a small country 2 lane road, and the trails are all accessed by that same country road. Get there early if you can to beat the masses. Other than that, its a great time with usually lots of vendor support.

It's a great event for sure, but its also a MEGA TRAFFIC JAM. HQ is down a small country 2 lane road, and the trails are all accessed by that same country road. Get there early if you can to beat the masses. Other than that, its a great time with usually lots of vendor support.
Thanks for the heads up.
Planning to go this year and the camp sites seem to be little drive time from the festival area so that means I could get trap into traffic.

I've done both, camped locally or just driven up from my house some years. I'm sure with the mass of Jeeps that attend its hard to find accommodations close by.

Probably a good weekend to plan a trip to any other offroad park in the South East, with everyone in Jasper! ;)

My only comment on Pigeon Forge event is the number of Jeep stolen every year. I haven't attended but I've got a group of CJ friends that go and spend lot of time securing their valuables and vehicles. Regardless, I plan to attend it at some point.

Honestly, Pigion Forge isjust a vendor show that has grew up unexpectly and its getting out the organizers hands pretty fast. This stolen Jeep and property issue is going to affect this event badly, last year even the vendors get things stolen and while Jeeps wasn't target much valuables were big time. Heard many people complaining about stuff stolen from their Jeeps. The few events they run get filled by their club members so hard to get an spot sometimes.

When you go try to stay on Gatlinburg, We always stay by that area and feels more secure and not a need for secure all stuff every night. Just to be sure its no food or leftover in the Jeep because Bears will notice it.

Reactions: JeepZilla380