Jeep sedan

K0LCB

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
new Jeep sedan?

446D4A7E-FE6D-4564-80A1-30370F64B0C0.jpeg

As much as the sedan's days are just about gone I'd say that is the best looking sedan I've seen in years, maybe ever.

I did a little searching and see that it was made from the current Cherokee. Now I have to say, that sedan looks way better than the Cherokee.

I'll also point out that I wouldn't have posted these comments yesterday. It is all true (at least in my mind).

As much as the sedan's days are just about gone I'd say that is the best looking sedan I've seen in years, maybe ever.

I see more sedans than any other car on the road where I live. Tons of Audis, Mercedes, and Japanese makes. Why would anyone think sedans are done? They are superior to our Jeeps for road use in every way, just not as fun. SUVs are huge of course, but they really aren't as good as a sedan. Just people like to sit higher I guess.

The number of any cars cars being sold new has been getting smaller for several years while the number of SUVs keeps going up.

The only two cars Ford is planning on selling next year is the Mustang (coupe) and the new Ford Focus Active (crossover).

While I might be getting too old (52) and even had a couple sedans I liked in the past, if I ever end up needing to haul around a handful of grandkids it will be in an SUV.