SOLD Jeep Trail Guide (OEM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasband

Dickhead 🍆
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
For sale is the Trail Guide, an optional add on. It’s a GPS unit with the last update from 2006 applied.

This isn’t a GPS you’d want to run as guidance around town unless your roads haven’t changed in the last bit, but it does work well off road and includes features for tracking moving/stopped time, max/min/avg speed, elevation, tracks, etc. It works plugged in and for a short time undocked - I’d estimate 30-45mins (over the 12 years the battery life has declined for hand held usage).

Included:

* GPS Trail Guide
* TJ Mounting Station
* Wiring Harness bridge: this makes install easier - it’s a bridge for the factory stereo harness with the plug off to the base station.

Make an offer, we can split shipping in a USPS flat rate box. Continental USA only.

Any questions are welcomed!

I considered running this in my Jeep for the nostalgia of quality Jeep goods, but want to utilize the space for some other utilities. Hoping it can go to someone that loves jeeps, so listed here before anywhere else.

Here’s a link to the eBay listing:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=253962581343

b4e2dd6f020c6c65a9d5f0bc0bc318cd.jpg
836c45a6adaec1b44d6ab8cf5dc78c63.jpg
77adc4d333cc83ddefaf4023db383171.jpg
6ce7db8fd748e580d0f4432ff48e5bbf.jpg
20b329965923646f48325967d83ebd4e.jpg

Reactions: TheGanzman and JMT
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
if you ever decide to split it up. I would be a player for the jeep docking unit. I have no use for the GPS. Thanks

What’s the price? This isn’t eBay

Asking for an offer isn’t exclusive to eBay, I just don’t have a good gauge of value of these. Though you’re right I should have just listed a price.

Now that it’s on eBay I’ll have to let that run its course.

@Chris is the right thing to do here just delete this post? Sorry if I misused this section.

Asking for an offer isn’t exclusive to eBay, I just don’t have a good gauge of value of these. Though you’re right I should have just listed a price.

@Chris is the right thing to do here just delete this post? Sorry if I misused this section.

You’re fine! I honestly don’t know what those would be worth anyways, so asking for an offer is the same way I would have went about it. You rarely see them for sale, so who knows what to even begin to ask.

You’re fine! I honestly don’t know what those would be worth anyways, so asking for an offer is the same way I would have went about it. You rarely see them for sale, so who knows what to even begin to ask.

Excellent, thanks!

Reactions: Chris

Just would be neat to have in a nice tj/LJ anyway. It’s a rare piece for sure.

Just would be neat to have in a nice tj/LJ anyway. It’s a rare piece for sure.

I thought about keeping it in my box of LJR stuff I am pulling off before doing anything with it, but decided to add to the ever emptying savings envelope for the build.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.