Jeep Wrangler Luggage circa 1997

RV-TJ

Supporting Member
When I joined this forum, I noted this was my 3rd Jeep, and 2nd TJ. My first TJ was bought new in 1997 (will post a pic at some point .... nothing like your first new car ever and it's a Jeep TJ !!!). That '97 TJ came with a set of Jeep branded luggage. I'm leaving today, driving to Utah to pick up my latest TJ, an '06. The bag I packed I just had to share and see if anyone else has this luggage or heard of it.

It came with my '97 ... a limited run of like "first 100" or something customers (don't remember the number). Was it a dealer thing vs Jeep giveway? Don't know. Not sure at the time I cared....just happy to have the TJ at the time and the luggage got used....22 years old and still using it. It's been to many, many states, Whistler Canada for ski trip, and 2 trips to England for work, where I had camera equipment in it.

Here's the duffle. (lighting is poor ... the color pops much more in person). Also came with garment bag and one other small bag, which I no longer have (where did it go? Don't know).

KIMG0005.JPG
KIMG0006.JPG