Jeep Wrangler TJ Torque Specs

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I thought that this might be helpful for those of you who are constantly trying to find torque specs.

It's worth noting that if you don't have one already, you should have a copy of the FSM (Factory Service Manual) as it has all the torque specs in it.

However, I understand being lazy (since I'm lazy a lot) and wanting an immediate answer. So, this should help give you guys a quick and easy answer for torque specs as they pertain to your TJ.

Torquep1.jpg
Torquep2.jpg

Chris, thank you very much. Much easier to read the phone than book while under the JEEP. Thanks again for your diligent efforts. Nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
I thought that this might be helpful for those of you who are constantly trying to find torque specs.

It's worth noting that if you don't have one already, you should have a copy of the FSM (Factory Service Manual) as it has all the torque specs in it.

However, I understand being lazy (since I'm lazy a lot) and wanting an immediate answer. So, this should help give you guys a quick and easy answer for torque specs as they pertain to your TJ.

View attachment 11115 View attachment 11116
Thank you

Reactions: Chris

View attachment 11115

View attachment 11116

Thank you!

Reactions: wkelley70 and Chris