Jeeps and kids (sort of)

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
This was on a local Jeep Club web page. Pretty Cute.

46D985B1-EC8F-4426-952C-FEF48B4EAEB2.jpeg

Very unique vehicles for sure, I am like a kid with the doors off too. Memories for those kids for sure, way cool.

Reactions: John Cooper
I think the kid is like all of us - he loved Jeeps- sort of-And sometimes we want to push them off a cliff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JMT and John Cooper
My wife hates me letting my girls ride in the Jeep with no doors. When I was home in July I took the full doors and hard top off our TJ to put the half doors on. My wife and youngest daughter were at a soccer game that evening, so my 16 year old daughter asked me if we could go drive around town without the doors since her mom wasn't home. I let her drive and we had such a nice time.

My wife hates me letting my girls ride in the Jeep with no doors. When I was home in July I took the full doors and hard top off our TJ to put the half doors on. My wife and youngest daughter were at a soccer game that evening, so my 16 year old daughter asked me if we could go drive around town without the doors since her mom wasn't home. I let her drive and we had such a nice time.
Great story, great times! My wife originally was totally apprehensive about any of us in the Jeep with the doors off. Then I reminded her that a few weeks before she had watched our sons ride dirt bikes with their cousins. Next thing that happened was the doors came off!

I can not count the number of kids who’s fist time driving was in my jeep. If they can reach the pedals I can teach them to drive a stick. Just put it in low and they can’t kill it. Of course this Is generally while camping in the dunes or on the beach in Mexico. I love the look on their mom’s face when we drive past their campsite and they are behind the wheel.
Problem now is now my kids are in their 30s keep borrowing mine that’s why I had to buy a second one just for me?

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj