Oregon JJUSA - Tillamook 2021 - Trail selection

DaveF

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
So the wife and I are heading down to Tillamook for the JJUSA event in a few weeks. We've never been there and I know nothing about the trails. Anyone here know anything about these?

I'd be looking for something challenging/technical, rocks etc... preferably with few/no serious off camber hanging over a cliff type of stuff though :) We've done the hardest trails in the Silver Valley JJUSA, and the Rubicon etc., but looking forward to Tillamook... our third time trying to get in and finally made it. Damn event sells out almost as fast as the Rubicon!

Also, if anyone else is attending we should meet up!

Trail Options And JJUSA Ratings:
Ample & Alluring – Rated 3-4
Hoodraiser – Rated 3-4
Sand Lake – Rated 3-4
Cedar Tree – Rated 4-5
Jeep Trail – Rated 4-5
Ginsberg – Rated 5-6
Stick in the Nose – Rated 5-6
Firebreak Five – Rated 6-7
Archers Firebreak – Rated 7-8

Reactions: Chris
I was interested until I looked at the pricing..I cant swing that kind of money for a family wheeling trip

I was interested until I looked at the pricing..I cant swing that kind of money for a family wheeling trip
Helps when there is only 2 of you :) It's a bit spendy, but when you look at the 3 meals a day + guides etc...

We find they are just a lot of fun, meet new people, run new trails with experienced guides... Cheaper than going to Disney for a couple days lol.

Reactions: P man
Helps when there is only 2 of you :) It's a bit spendy, but when you look at the 3 meals a day + guides etc...

We find they are just a lot of fun, meet new people, run new trails with experienced guides... Cheaper than going to Disney for a couple days lol.
Keep me in mind for future events I would love to get out and meet some new people