Khaki upper door skins

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
@mrblaine put a brand new factory Mopar khaki soft top on my TJ for me since it's at his place being worked on.

He does not however have any khaki door skins for the half door uppers. It seems that it's nearly impossible to find factory Mopar door skins in khaki, but I've stumbled across these ones:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-TJ-Wr...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
Now granted I am not going to pay that much money, I am just curious if anyone has these or any other option (I think Rugged Ridge makes a khaki door skin too). I particularly want to see how they match up with a factory khaki soft top.

Reactions: Alex01
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
@mrblaine put a brand new factory Mopar khaki soft top on my TJ for me since it's at his place being worked on.

He does not however have any khaki door skins for the half door uppers. It seems that it's nearly impossible to find factory Mopar door skins in khaki, but I've stumbled across these ones:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-TJ-Wr...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
Now granted I am not going to pay that much money, I am just curious if anyone has these or any other option (I think Rugged Ridge makes a khaki door skin too). I particularly want to see how they match up with a factory khaki soft top.
https://www.autotopsdirect.com/1997...er-Doors-Khaki-Diamond-p/10-40-tj09706-17.htm

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Just saw these when checking FB

8799C485-9588-4DA9-875D-DB4F61C1B0C3.jpeg

I think everyone is missing the point of this post. I want to see photos of others with any of these aftermarket khaki door skins and how they match up with a Mopar factory khaki top.

I just ordered a set of the Sierra Khaki Uppers. I’ll post a pic of them next to the top/windows when it arrives. The $79.99 price may be an error. It was “out of stock”, so I called them. When the guy on the phone fixed the listing the price jumped to $155. He went and changed it back to $79.
AutoPartsDirect sells them for $120 on Amazon

Reactions: Chris
I just ordered a set of the Sierra Khaki Uppers. I’ll post a pic of them next to the top/windows when it arrives. The $79.99 price may be an error. It was “out of stock”, so I called them. When the guy on the phone fixed the listing the price jumped to $155. He went and changed it back to $79.
AutoPartsDirect sells them for $120 on Amazon
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing how they match a factory Mopar khaki top.

So my windows aren't here yet. THANKS UPS!
Here are the Sierra Uppers on the top.
To my eyes they look a little greener than the top. But pretty close.
The last 2 photos are a black 98 upper that came with my half doors.

Match 1.jpg

Match 2.jpg

Match 3.jpg

Match 4.jpg

Match 5.jpg