Labor Day Sales?

Geez, that's a killer deal. Those are the rims I almost bought. If I had gone blackout I would have. A steal at that price! Very tempting to get another set. Post'em up when you get the shoes on them and mounted up!

Reactions: JP13
Geez, that's a killer deal. Those are the rims I almost bought. If I had gone blackout I would have. A steal at that price! Very tempting to get another set. Post'em up when you get the shoes on them and mounted up!

Will do. Winter is coming.

I'll have them painted red except for the center cap. I'll keep that as is. Should look great for my theme.

Reactions: JMT
Labor Day sale! I've had my eyes on these for a while. Ordered 5. Mammoth wheels on the Jurassic Jeep will be my winter set. I'll run 33" x 10.5 BFGoodrich ATs. My muddies were too slippery last winter in KY.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/mamm...30650120&_bta_c=fie1p0wpdz6ekexyrugzrrmcehpwl
I bought the quadratec version of those wheels last year at their tent sale when they have 10% off everything. Paid $450 for 5 wheels. I was between those and the mammoth boulders and went with quadratec because of the sale. Mine got some good trail nicks on them though now😐

Goodyear.com will match any online retailer's pricing. I picked up a set of LT285/70r17 AT Adventure w/ Kevlar for the truck. After I receive the $80 rebate, the out-the-door cost including installation and disposal will be $841.