Let's see your AR-15 / AR-10 rifles

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Like the title says, let's see your guys AR-15 / AR-10 rifles!

Post the brand / model, as well as any mods you've done to the rifle.

Lookie lookie.....

20170102_190424.jpg

It's a Rock River ar15. .223/5.56. Eotec hologram sight, flip up sights, magpul furniture. Have a Slidefire stock on it right now. Fun fun fun! Www.slidefire.com

Very cool, I like it in the desert tan color as well.

I need to take some photos of mine, it's a Ruger SR-762 with a Trijicon ACOG site and a bunch of other little stuff.

BCM Recce-16 with lots of goodies. Iron sights mounted diagonally, uni-max laser sight up top (integrated switch on foregrip, and pod stand. Also .223 or 5.56.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that tan.. thinking it's time to spray mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'd be better off having it Cerakoted, not sure of the cost, but it supposedly lasts forever? Theres a company near me that does it and I thought about taking one of my older guns that I don't care much about to have it done. They also sell DIY kits.

You'd be better off having it Cerakoted, not sure of the cost, but it supposedly lasts forever? Theres a company near me that does it and I thought about taking one of my older guns that I don't care much about to have it done. They also sell DIY kits.

Hmmm, I haven't heard of that. I'll have to check that out since I have always wanted my AR in a FDE color.

Second AR from the bottom has had the upper and lower receivers, handguard, and Eotech hood have all been cerakoted. It's extremely durable.

I like it! I'm totally going to do that then.

I didn't want to spray paint it since I knew that would just flake right off.

Not as fancy as some of those nice looking rifles. Got it in under the wire (so i thought) when SB 281 was coming down the pike here in MD. Nice to have a gunsmith as a neighbor who helped me build it: .223, Tactical Innovations billet upper and lower, Magpul STR stock, Burris MTAC 1-4

IMG_0781_zpslagovlgn.jpg

Not as fancy as some of those nice looking rifles. Got it in under the wire (so i thought) when SB 281 was coming down the pike here in MD. Nice to have a gunsmith as a neighbor who helped me build it: .223, Tactical Innovations billet upper and lower, Magpul STR stock, Burris MTAC 1-4

View attachment 8833

That's slick, I like it!

Reactions: Phungki