Let's see your mug

Me and my posse.

20211001_183309.jpg

I would always laugh when someone 90 plus years old would have a picture when they were 20 in the obituary.

Reactions: RINC
Scanned through the whole thread and not a single picture of @mrblaine. As much helpful advice as he's given me and products of his that I have bought, I'm curious what he looks like. I would imagine a grizzly man in his mid 50's with a no fucks given resting bitch face. 🤣

Scanned through the whole thread and not a single picture of @mrblaine. As much helpful advice as he's given me and products of his that I have bought, I'm curious what he looks like. I would imagine a grizzly man in his mid 50's with a no fucks given resting bitch face. 🤣

A most complimentary description, thank you.

This is me last year on our annual fishing trip to the Sea of Cortez, the other two are my son and grandson (he has since shaved off the beard). We are going fishing there again in April. My grandson will have to miss this year as he has exams, he's going to EMT and fire fighting school in Flagstaff.

fishing.jpg

fishing2.jpg

jr.jpg

jrjr.jpg

This is me last year on our annual fishing trip to the Sea of Cortez, the other two are my son and grandson (he has since shaved off the beard). We are going fishing there again in April. My grandson will have to miss this year as he has exams, he's going to EMT and fire fighting school in Flagstaff.

View attachment 497066

View attachment 497067

View attachment 497068

View attachment 497069

It’s really hard to tell which fish is you, your son, or grand son.

It’s really hard to tell which fish is you, your son, or grand son.

If you think it's hard to figure out now you should have seen us after the awards ceremony on the beach, where there was neither a dry eye or a dry glass, and everything not nailed down was incinerated (to the best of my knowledge)........... (The total group numbers between 40 and 50)

20220410_193246.jpg

20220410_195502.jpg

20220410_195453.jpg