Lift advice?

CovertRat

So I’m right on the edge, ready to order my springs. This will be for 33x10.5 tires. Looking at two different spring sets. One way is the Light Duty springs from OME, 2932 fronts and 2941 rears, solely for the ride (Advice by DPG based on current vehicle weight). If I add weight in the future I can always change to the appropriate OME springs then. My other choice is the Savvy 3” springs. Given that I do not plan on front/rear bumpers and all the extras, will the Savvy end up giving much more lift than 3” ? This is the main reason why I’m looking at the OME., known lift within a reasonable margin. I only have a soft top and rarely carry passengers and usually only one when I do. I will be installing a 1.25” body lift and 1” MML as well. I'm trying to get myself close to 4” of lift and am unsure if the OME Lights will get there, but am afraid that the Savvy could possibly get way more than I want. I do know I could add spacers to the OME to get there. If so, what’s the most lift by spacer that you would recommend? Does anybody run Savvy 3” springs or know someone that does?

I have no experience with the Savvy springs, buy my TJ has stock bumpers, no winch, soft top and 31" spare. I ended up with closer to 3" of lift with the OME springs referenced (plus .75" spacer in front to level the rake). Little to no sag with myself and the occasional hunting partner passenger or when loaded with hunting gear.

So I’m right on the edge, ready to order my springs. This will be for 33x10.5 tires. Looking at two different spring sets. One way is the Light Duty springs from OME, 2932 fronts and 2941 rears, solely for the ride (Advice by DPG based on current vehicle weight). If I add weight in the future I can always change to the appropriate OME springs then. My other choice is the Savvy 3” springs. Given that I do not plan on front/rear bumpers and all the extras, will the Savvy end up giving much more lift than 3” ? This is the main reason why I’m looking at the OME., known lift within a reasonable margin. I only have a soft top and rarely carry passengers and usually only one when I do. I will be installing a 1.25” body lift and 1” MML as well. I'm trying to get myself close to 4” of lift and am unsure if the OME Lights will get there, but am afraid that the Savvy could possibly get way more than I want. I do know I could add spacers to the OME to get there. If so, what’s the most lift by spacer that you would recommend? Does anybody run Savvy 3” springs or know someone that does?
SAVVY makes their stuff for relatively light rigs running aluminum and not a lot else - so you’ll most likely be happy with their springs. I’ll let those who run them give real world data.

The lighter springs will allow you a softer ride regardless of final spring height. And they will be far easier to compress with less weight on them. I am running the light OME springs and had a pretty true 2 1/2" before I added bumpers and winch. I have zero experience with Savvy springs, but I would think they would give you an actual 3" gain, or slightly more with a light weight rig. Either way the lighter spring weight will help you to get a softer ride over a heavier spring rate. Additionally, it is far easier to add a spacer to gain height than it is to get a taller spring shorter. Either way you go you will be getting a top quality spring.