LJ Khaki soft top windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

williambmac

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Price
free
Side windows in good shape, there are some light scratches in the windows. There are no tears.

They are free if you want them. I'm really not interested in shipping them.

If they are not gone by next saturday..... they go in the trash along with the rest of the top.

Sorry guys.

D8B155BB-2F13-4266-8640-E9F660C9A4F4.jpeg

I suspect there is a difference between shipping something that is free vs selling...I'm willing to pay for his time to deal with the shipping. I have a good set and extras seem like a good idea...For some silly reason, I didn't know khaki tops were rare. I really like mine...

I think I paid about $140 to ship my windows from Texas to California. That was the factory box with all 3 windows and the tailgate bar. It was about $25 more than the quote on FedEx or UPS. I guess that is the shipping store's cut of the sale.
You could probably get these to roll up into a cardboard tube. But I bet shipping is $75 minimum.

Sorry guys they are gone.
I was trying to sell the whole top locally (cheap) for a while and got no takers.
I then offered it up for free, still no interest.

The top was in ok shape, it had a 1 inch tear on both sides where the sunrider folded back and the rear window had a hole in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.