WTB: LJ OEM hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer_c

Supporting Member
Looking for an OEM LJ hardtop in any color, cash or trade. Located in California and willing to drive.

Not sure I want to sell or not, or really what it would be worth. But where are you located in CA, for any jeeping trips? We are in the sac area.

Reactions: Hammer_c
Not sure I want to sell or not, or really what it would be worth. But where are you located in CA, for any jeeping trips? We are in the sac area.

If you decide you want to sell I’m down by the bay and up to sac 1-2 times a month. I just sold my OEM top to a friend after doing the LJ conversion and missing the AC already!

I’m Just finishing up the build but have a few trips planned later this summer hollister, rubicon, slick rock and open to suggestions if you want to go.

Will do. Funny, we are on vacation and I was just looking at Slick Rock yesterday, but decided on not taking that trail. So far we keep our trips to day trips. The Rubicon keeps rolling around in the back of my head though. Went three time in a YJ with a club back in the early 90’s. They called it the Backwards Run as they always started on the Lake a Tahoe end.

I was checking trails and slick rock is closed. Not sure when you we’re planning on the trip, map is below If you want I can send you some pictures of the hard top when I get back from vacation. Might be interested in selling, still thinking about it.

IMG_4993.png

Status
Not open for further replies.