Looking for decals

Checkout http://www.pixeldecals.com/

They have lots of Jeep stuff. I had a custom logo designed. Sent them the PDF and they're able to make it in any size. I've ordered through them many times, always professional.
Ha maybe I should use them to make a pair of GeezerJeep hood decals. :cool:

Looking to score the 4.0L and wrangler decals but only coming across cheap and shady looking options. Any help would be appreciated.
I ordered mine off eBay. They've held up fine. Just apply some wax over it after applying the decals.

Are you sure you want Sports decals on your 65th its not a sports? I was going to do this a few months ago, I put some Wrangler Decals on and they came straight off! I didnt think I liked the TJ without decals but after trying them I might stick with none or maybe a small custom just above the jeep 65th logo. Also remember the decals on the 65th are silver grey so glad I didnt bother putting the hood decals on properly as I got white for my black paint and they looked shit. The ebay sheets with 4.0L sports and Wrangler are ok. Got some customs coming from NJ of all places to Australia lol ETSY are the sellers if you don't trust ebay

bella.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure you want Sports decals on your 65th its not a sports? I was going to do this a few months ago, I put some Wrangler Decals on and they came straight off! I didnt think I liked the TJ without decals but after trying them I might stick with none or maybe a small custom just above the jeep 65th logo. Also remember the decals on the 65th are silver grey so glad I didnt bother putting the hood decals on properly as I got white for my black paint and they looked shit. The ebay sheets with 4.0L sports and Wrangler are ok. Got some customs coming from NJ of all places to Australia lol ETSY are the sellers if you don't trust ebay

View attachment 215187
Nah dont want the “sport” sticker. Just the 4.0.